Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rory and Isaac

Rory and I have had some busy days.  On Saturday, we went to see 2 of our best friends, Brenda & Isaac.  Rory and Isaac haven't seen each other for quite a while, but they picked up right where they left off.

Double Trouble
 They had fun throwing rocks, chasing each other with baseball bats, and even did sparklers (I don't have those pictures yet though).  Isaac was super scared of them, but not Rory.  He thought they were awesome.
He can throw rocks, why can't I? - Rory

Mad man with a bat, watch out!
 All-in-all a really successful BBQ! 

 Rory and I also went out to lunch yesterday after church.  He had fun with the onions on my salad.  Apparently, they look like Mommy's bracelets.  After this funny picture, he bit it in half and broke it.  It took him about 4 bites to realize he didn't like it.  He proceeded to drink about half his sippy of water to get the taste out of his mouth.

Rory continues to look for Danny around the house, but I am doing my best to distract him.  Hopefully this week of school and 4th of July festivities will help.

With Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment